Qualitative Market Research
We have completed numerous projects to gain perceptions / elicit opinions involving a wide range of issues that are relevant to client companies.
These engagements include:
- KOL interviews to gain insights on research trends, TPPs, efficacy & safety issues, and other subjects
- Payer interviews to elicit feedback on newly-approved drug treatments, emerging clinical research trends, evolving formulary issues, and other important topics
- Industry expert interviews to gain a better understanding of regulatory changes, technological advances and other issues
Competitive Insights & War Game Support
We routinely monitor key competitive issues that affect clients’ R&D and commercialization activities. Consulting engagements may involve pipeline analyses, clinical trial evaluations, launch assessments, benchmarking studies, medical conference coverage, and other projects.
In addition, we support War Game / Competitive Simulation Exercises by providing:
- Simulation Backgrounders (including Market & Product Profiles) for use by workshop participants
- Workshop planning, facilitation & support
- Final report that serves as a “blueprint” or “playbook” that clients utilize to formulate future strategies and tactics
Industry Benchmarking & Trend Analysis
We analyze other important issues that greatly affect the healthcare industry.
Benchmarking studies and trend analyses have focused on:
- Digital marketing & social media
- E-prescribing, EHR & EMR
- Generic drug development
- New commercial / selling models
- Payer-related issues / reimbursement trends
- Other important issues